Iam42123 48M  
6 posts
9/4/2021 9:33 am

This post is only viewable by Heated Affairs members.
Join Heated Affairs now!

13128 posts
9/4/2021 11:41 am

Sorry, no advice, but was wondering if a doctor's visit is warranted ?

jajo696 67F  
4287 posts
9/4/2021 1:59 pm

Yes.....communicate with your partner, what both your needs are and then speak to the doc about as premature ejac. They may not feel the same. Good Luck ~

thikhead 65M  
3346 posts
9/4/2021 2:18 pm

i read this somewhere -

toss one off 5, 10 or 15 minutes before hand.

THEN what would be the second one for you will be what you give her

and it should last a lot longer and be able to be more vigorous

"well only get through this if we work together. if we dont, none of us will"

mark1002021 63M
23 posts
9/4/2021 3:29 pm

So after you come the first time, Pleasure your partner with your tongue, (its ok its your juice down there) and then try again for the second time, you should last longer, but i think you partner would be quite satisfied with what you already given her

Tmptrzz 59F  
107033 posts
9/4/2021 4:43 pm

Communicating with your partner, and of course sometimes edging can help to you should practice that and like thikhead said, that also works. And maybe a cock ring might help you too. I hope this helps..Have a great Holiday weekend..

Seduce the mind and see what a wonderful adventure the body will take you on..

Iam42123 48M  
1 post
9/5/2021 1:24 am

Thanks for the advice and suggestions, obviously I understand communication to see what my partner wants/likes is key and i love eating pussy to help get them to climax, but lasting what is effectively less than 30 seconds seems broken. Maybe I do need a doctor's appointment.

Become a member to create a blog